Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 779486 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4380 on: 13 Jun 2021 11:49AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

With the different port's we call in to I think we should invite school children on board so we can show/teach them just how capable of living/organise our own live's with out do-gooder's taking over as they can not standardise people because we are individualist's not unit's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4381 on: 19 Jun 2021 01:56PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

The school children  age 9 to 16 who come aboard are gob smacked when they see the set up/living arrangements on the HAPPYNESS they quickly realise the strong positive attitude we have is in stark contrast to that taught to them by Able Bodied people + they thought what they saw on T V was an optical illusion as the A b media   (just so A B people) can keep disabled people in their place a situation like white over-seer' with black slave's in the 18th century or men dominating women (apron string's tying them to the kitchen) (baby making machine's) we impaired people need a revolution some thing simular to this thread

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4382 on: 21 Jun 2021 05:08PM »
Children on the Happyness :f_yikes:  there's a first, though I don't mind if they're well-behaved, like dogs :f_winkeye:

....the A b media  (just so A B people) can keep disabled people in their place a situation like white over-seer' with black slave's in the 18th century or men dominating women (apron string's tying them to the kitchen) (baby making machine's)
Perhaps we could drop this sort of extreme comparison and just have straightforward fun on here?  (and no man has ever succeeded in 'dominating' me, I don't thnk they'd dare try now :f_laugh: )

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4383 on: 27 Jun 2021 08:24AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I think we can have fun on the HAPPYNESS but teaching is a very important element of HAPPYNESS the children aged 11 to 16 have signed a contract to treat all disabled people as they would like to be treated + vice versa so the ship is full of equality +  respect

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4384 on: 04 Jul 2021 12:37PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

An idea to get rid of extreme points of view lets create a pool of voluntry wheelchair pusher's then the govt might sit up + improve access every where we might go + if we are seen scoiety might give us more respect + understanding as indervidual people/person's

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4385 on: 15 Jul 2021 07:21PM »
Hello  SashaQ

I am very jealous of the opportunity's you have with the cycle track, the RSPB hides, the lambs the house I live in used to be the only Doctors surgery + it is at the half way point of a very steep hill so a wheelchair is virtually stuck I'm very lucky to have a mobility scooter/buggy it is very built up
Ah, yes tricky with hills - glad you can get out and about on your mobility scooter, anyway  :thumbsup:

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4386 on: 15 Jul 2021 07:25PM »
As the weather has been very variable lately, here's a menu to suit:

*** All Weather Menu ***

Four Seasons Pizza
Spring Onions
Winter Vegetables
Summer Pudding
Autumn Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Iced Coffee
Yorkshire Tea

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4387 on: 17 Jul 2021 06:04PM »
Very well put together to cover all eventualities :thumbsup:  though there's nothing variable about the weather right now, it's far too hot  :f_wah:  Excuse me while I go off and melt into a puddle somewhere ....

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4388 on: 17 Jul 2021 09:21PM »
Yes, very hot here today, too - lolly ices all round

=D =D =D =D

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #4389 on: 18 Jul 2021 09:16AM »
Yesterday here on the south coast it was hot, but there was a lovely cooling breeze so it was ideal outside.

At the begriming of the week we had a deluge with flooding, but got off lightly seeing as how it later affected Germany and the low countries.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4390 on: 21 Jul 2021 06:10PM »
And now flooding in China - the world's going to hell in a handcart.  Perhaps they will think more carefully about their not insubstantial part in global warming now?

At least here on the Happyness our cabins are air-conditioned and the ice-cream stocks are plentiful, but in real life the continuing heat is horribly uncomfortable and not in the least 'glorious sunshine' to me.  Bring on the clouds and rain!

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4391 on: 22 Jul 2021 06:21PM »
Yes indeed...

More lolly ices all round =D =D =D