Author Topic: LONDON BRIDGE'S  (Read 2904 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: LONDON BRIDGE'S
« Reply #60 on: 09 Jun 2022 07:40PM »
Hello Sunny Cloud's

I got an AUTOMATTED reply from radio york saying I should write to radio  york events + I got the feeling they were trying to put me off but I  will try there I've not much else to do.

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #61 on: 09 Jun 2022 10:02PM »
It may be difficult to get them interested because of cuts, but you never know, so it's worth a try?
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #62 on: 12 Jun 2022 06:49PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

Today Sunday 12/622 I sent my 6th request to radio York I

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #63 on: 12 Jun 2022 06:57PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

I never touched the key board I was going to say I try writting to one of the red top newswpaper's + they might have more luck contacting radio York but it is to good an idea to give up on

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #64 on: 12 Jun 2022 08:42PM »
I've got my fingers crossed.

If Radio York isn't interested, and just playing with ideas, would it be worth seeing whether there's a disability theatre/drama group in your general area that might be interested in doing something, and which would have the 'connections' in the drama 'industry' to find an outlet for it?

If that idea doesn't appeal to you, just ignore it.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #65 on: 17 Jun 2022 12:09PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

As I've heard nothing from Radio York. Last week I wrote to the sun (red top) + this morning 17/6/22 I've wrote to the Daily Mirror discussing my idea's for a Wheelchair Protest on the radio

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #66 on: 17 Jun 2022 08:31PM »
I hope you don't have to try too many places to find someone interested in taking up your idea.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #67 on: 18 Jun 2022 09:43PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

I have just wrote vto Radio York after talking to one of the surport workers here at the care home + U have a lot of trust in here + theb idea of kidnapping the P.M + barracaidddding every bridge in to0 Londom was a bit to extreme + would turn the public against us so I've dropped those 2 ideas but kept the idea vof flying flags with the international reconised Disablty symbol blue parkijng badge from every council/public building inculding BUCKINHAM PLACE

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #68 on: 19 Jun 2022 06:35PM »
For Buckingham Palace, maybe there could be pressure from a veteran's group or charity.

The flags elsewhere would be an opportunity to show disabled people doing stuff as teams.  What about a rebel councillor somewhere, helped by a friend or partner, also disabled but differently, hoisting a flag out of a council room window?  Or that sort of thing.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #69 on: 19 Jun 2022 08:31PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

If Scotland,

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #70 on: 19 Jun 2022 08:44PM »
 there so devious

I'm just waitting for BBC Radio York to get back to me after HELLO SUNNY CLOUD'S

In my excitment + speed I hit a wring button + posted to soopn

If Scotland, Wale's + Northen Ireland plus the channel island's  join England then the National Front will not find a loop hole to exploit us

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #71 on: 19 Jun 2022 11:41PM »
Yes, unity can be really, really useful in achieving things.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #72 on: 20 Jun 2022 04:45PM »
Hello Sunny Cloud's

Here at home I listen to radio 4 + I've just heard that they are lauching a new progame called the unsocialable + are asking for idea's so I've just told them about my idea for inter-gratting disabled people in to main stream society  :xfingers:

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #73 on: 30 Jun 2022 05:35PM »
Hello Sunny Cloud's

As

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #74 on: 30 Jun 2022 05:52PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

As I've heard nothing from radio York or radio 4 regaurds a drama about Wheelchair intergration in to main stream scoiety so today I've just wrote to York hospital radio today 30/6/2022  to see if they will broadcast a drama + I've said I START THE IDEA IN A NEWS LETTER CALLED OUCH TOO+ my friend SUNNY CLOUDS is surrporting me with this idea. I said I am  called BULEKINGFISHER