Author Topic: Scope forum can people tell me what they think of it.  (Read 328 times)

ditchdwellers

• Charter Member
Re: Scope forum can people tell me what they think of it.
« Reply #15 on: 29 Jan 2021 04:56PM »
Count me in! And thanks to you and Kizzy for giving us a 'home'.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #16 on: 29 Jan 2021 09:35PM »
It's my online home too :-)

So we stay right where we are?  *sigh of relief*  I have to say, never been tempted to join a message board that focuses mainly on a particular type of disability, eg I wouldn't want to be on a mental health forum.  No disrespect to these places, they obviously fulfil a need for many, but personally I enjoy the wide variety we have here (and used to have on BBC Ouch) and feel we are all equal as disabled people with all our differences, which is just how I like it! 

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #17 on: 30 Jan 2021 12:21PM »
:-)

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #18 on: 03 Feb 2021 04:11PM »
Kizzy asked will we stay where we are and the answer is no and yes. What I will do is see if I can get the site back on wwwOuchToo.org rather than www.OuchToo.co.uk.

I think after the past year of technical gremlins that I buy the hosting build the site and work out what extras people who make donations can get then ask for donations.
One extra I am thinking of is that members who donate are given the ability to edit and delete their posts beyond the current 24 hour deadline.

It sounds like you all what the original theme we are currently using, is there anything else?