Author Topic: Morning!  (Read 217 times)

Jockice

• Charter Member
Morning!
« on: 07 Jul 2021 09:07AM »
Have I missed anything?

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Morning!
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jul 2021 12:41PM »
Yup

Various Ouchers trying to look after their health and wellbeing in various ways.

Boringly, I'm just doing my usual get stressed, get depressed, post very long posts thing.

But rummaging around you'll find things like needing/getting hospital/clinic treatment for various conditions, getting/not getting help they need, and the inevitable saga of jabs. 

You'll also find people posting some useful info (or at least I've found it useful).

I infer from the fact you've posted that you haven't been coviddy-deaded, but are you ok apart from that?
« Last Edit: 07 Jul 2021 10:56PM by Sunny Clouds »
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 07 Jul 2021 07:45PM »
Wotcha stranger - are you following England's fortunes in the football since Scotland got knocked out of Euro 2020?  (Or are you a footie-hater - you've been away so long I can't remember :f_winkeye: )

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jul 2021 09:28AM »
Wb Jockice

ditchdwellers

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jul 2021 01:00PM »
*Waving from a windy South coast*
Good to see you.

JLR2

« Reply #5 on: 09 Jul 2021 08:34AM »
Good morning Jockice, I've been putting together a raised garden pond as I do all that I can to avoid the footie. So far as the Scotland team goes (never very far)  I didn't bother watching the guys as for one thing I had already guessed they were not going to win and for another in comparison to the other teams our guys look more like a schoolboy team than a national football team.

Luckily for me I've access to the German TV channels and have been able to follow the Tour De France, I'm saying this because trying to avoid the BBC's relentless coverage, even on the news channel, of the England team. That England is in the final I have no problem I just wish the news channel would remember there is other news. Oh and I do feel Sterling has been devalued since his fake penalty claim against Denmark, Kane had more of a claim when he 'was' fouled in the box.

How am I looking forward to the final on Sunday?  Let's say I'll enjoy my pizza :f_laugh:

Jockice

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: 10 Jul 2021 12:47PM »
Yeah, I'm fine ta everybody. It's been a while but I'll be making more appearances from now on. This is just a short one for now though. So see you soon.