Author Topic: Feeling faint, giddy and shaking in the middle of the day - suggestions please.  (Read 11068 times)

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Huhn,

Are you able to get and use high blood pressure medication? I hope the stress you are under reduces soon  >bighugs<

Fiz

• Charter Member
Did you ever get to the bottom of this Sunshine or did the symptoms ease off?

Sunshine

Not really and it is still happening, eating two breakfasts sometimes helps and then having dinner early can make a difference too. I read up the thread a bit and symptoms related to sun glare are still happening. I started taking pregablin again about a month ago and it helped a bit but I am very worried about weight gain now my hip and back have become so painful- and in such a random way.

I have come to better understand that having more than one condition does mean any doctor trying to diagnose particular symptoms is going to struggle. I also believe that medical staff can be less motivated to push for more tests or to try more medication when it is someone like me who is going to remain very debilitated even if one condition was cured.

Fiz

• Charter Member
I'm wondering if it would be worth asking for an early morning blood test (before 9am) to check your cortisol levels? The symptoms do sound like they may be caused by low cortisol levels and it's just a blood test.

Sunshine

Thank you for the suggestion  :-) I did some Googling and it all gets too confusing, then I realised I just could not cope with taking more medication at the moment.