Author Topic: LONDON BRIDGE'S  (Read 4506 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: LONDON BRIDGE'S
« Reply #75 on: 01 Jul 2022 02:54PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds, Ditch Deweller, kizzy kazaer

Today 1/7/2022 I've just had an automatic reply from woman's hour (radio 4) because I've just told thewm about how I want to use a play/drama on how I want to get inter-gration/recantion in to main stream scoiety

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #76 on: 24 Jul 2022 12:40PM »
This thread really got me thinking about the topic of who we are as disabled people in the 21st and I will probably start a new thread.

For now I have enjoyer catching various episodes of thing https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b2nh1n/episodes/guide

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #77 on: 16 Nov 2022 09:36PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

Did you know that Shaun the sheep has got his own seat on the Airtimes rocket flying to the moon but Snoopy the dog is only hung from the ceiling of the Orion space capsule so Shaun the sheep must be very important

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #78 on: 17 Nov 2022 11:24PM »
Ooh, I didn't know about that.  I'm not 'up to speed' on space flights news.

I have a lovely mental image now of you piloting a disabled-adapted rocket. Could we establish a planet run by disabled people? 

(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #79 on: 20 Nov 2022 08:08PM »
Hello Sunny Cloud's

About a planet run by disabled people it would be called HOPE with a mixed climate like here on Earth a low gravity like the moon so no one is hurt when they fall all vehicles' would run on hydrogen fuel cell's so no pollution there would be lot' of invigorating spa water to drink fully equipped metal health hospital's staffed by emphatic nurse's (they can relate to human minds who are the only able bodied allowed on the planet

This afternoon I was feeding the ducks on the pond across the road from my house while my key worker was taking photo's of me to accompany an article I wrote for the disabilty history month in the Disability Trust new's magazine

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #80 on: 20 Nov 2022 10:17PM »
I love the thought of you feeding the ducks.  I hope your readers appreciate your article - you have a wealth of knowledge and experience about disability matters to share.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #81 on: 21 Nov 2022 08:07PM »
Hello Sunny Cloud's

About experience of disability I ask people straight out + ask  about how they cope with their disabilty I do this this AFTER  I tell them how I manage this way they realise I am not just been a nosey or been rude/making fun of their disability + it help's to break the ice + build lasting friendship's

I feed the duck's with wild bird food more healthy than bread + it do's not attract rat's