Forum > Talk

LONDON BRIDGE'S

(1/16) > >>

bulekingfisher:
I have been thinking about a stage play to get  the govt thinking very serously about disabled people + it would sybalisy every bridge in LONDON barricade every bridge  so the country could not trade (import/export to the rest of the World so holding the country  the country to economic hostage so wheelchair user's + people on crutch's can claim responsiblty to been history maker's we ccan demanned full inter-gration in to main stream society with DIGNETY

Could people let me know thier view's on this idea ?

Sunny Clouds:
I'd enjoy a play like that, but I don't think it would motivate the government and I don't think it would do much to motivate those that don't already campaign, because they probably wouldn't  turn up for it.

So from my perspective, as a play, yes; as a way of changing government views, no.

That being said, as you know, I'm cynical.  I think the only way of persuading our Tory government to improve things for disabled people would be to convince it that improving our lives would (1) save money for the state/taxpayer; (2) make more money for their friends; (2) win them votes; (4) not leave them without some useful scapegoats for divide-and-rule policies.

lankou:

--- Quote from: bulekingfisher on 18 May 2022 09:22PM --- sybalisy

--- End quote ---

What is that please?

bulekingfisher:
Hello Lankou

Having a dig at my bad spelling seem's childish when Sunny Clouds gave a very constive reply. But I was trying to say SYMBOLIC.

i hope you find my reply respectfully

lankou:

--- Quote from: bulekingfisher on 19 May 2022 09:37AM ---Hello Lankou

Having a dig at my bad spelling seem's childish when Sunny Clouds gave a very constive reply. But I was trying to say SYMBOLIC.

i hope you find my reply respectfully

--- End quote ---

I was not having a dig, I just had no idea what it was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version