Forum > Welfare Rights

Can I move from IR ESA to CB & thus retain some income if partner moves in?

<< < (6/6)

Sunny Clouds:
I'm amazed by what you manage to do.

I used to advise at a CAB, but that was over a decade ago, under New Labour, and I didn't do the long cases, just the simple stuff.  Although they'd brought in ESA etc. and private assessments, it was before the all-out attack under the Tories.  Even if I felt up to it in other ways, I don't think I could advise people like that now because I'd be holding back the tears.  Anyone that does what they can to help people deal with this [insert preferred expletive] has my gratitude.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version