Author Topic: I do not believe it!  (Read 599 times)

JLR2

Re: I do not believe it!
« Reply #30 on: 03 Dec 2020 09:42PM »
We got...the gist of that?

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #31 on: 05 Dec 2020 11:50AM »
We got

Kizzy,

~chuckles~ Ahaaa there I said it lets see what happens. I am going to copy this post before I click the Post button.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #32 on: 05 Dec 2020 11:51AM »
JLR,

You got there first hehe.

I hope the fridge arrives as it is supposed to.

JLR2

« Reply #33 on: 06 Dec 2020 08:05PM »
By 'eck am I shattered, I know I should be very grateful for the fridge and freezer that'll be being delivered to my place but the organizing of my kitchen now is really difficult. The last thing I managed to decide was to take the over grown microwave thing I have and rarely use and stick it under my bed.

When I put in my request for an under counter fridge I did so because I had only some months before bought a under counter freezer using the credit I had built up with my electric supplier. I've been trying to work out if I can manage to get the fridge onto the large steel L shaped corner unit I have, one of those I got hold of from the fabrication yard down by Invergordon, and sits over where my back door to the garden is, it'll be able to take the weight. The under counter freezer I can only think to site it under the breakfast table I have but I'll have to wait to see if that would work out.

I wonder if it is only me that manages to end up collecting some much kitchen clutter? 

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #34 on: 09 Dec 2020 09:23PM »
Definitely not - you should have seen what came out of my cupboards, drawers etc when the housing association decided to totally re-do my kitchen.  It's amazing what one can accumulate...

SunshineM, 'we got' ourselves a steady working board now, methinks (let's hope that's not tempting fate :/)

JLR2

« Reply #35 on: 10 Dec 2020 06:05AM »
Morning Kizzy, yesterday was taken up for me by painting the shelving in the corner of my kitchen that the cooker sits in on the same side as the sink. As I had my friend Colin, the guy with his own steel fabrication business, cover all the worktops and cupboard doors in stainless steel I had to paint my shelving in a grey/silvery paint and the only thing I could find was a paint intended for metal and it the job for me.