Forum > Health and Disability

Making life easier in various small ways

<< < (2/6) > >>

NeuralgicNeurotic:

--- Quote from: lankou on 05 Jun 2016 01:40PM ---I think this useful thread could do with being made "sticky" so it appears every time we log on.

--- End quote ---

Seconded >thumbsup<

Great thread, AndMac. Thanks for starting it >star<

Hurtyback:
It's great to hear the ways you have developed for making life easier. Thanks for sharing them, I'm sure they will be helpful for other people too  :-)

Frances:
Something I find very useful Are 2 laundry baskets. They are fairly narrow. But hold my Purple and Red recycling bags. They stand by the washing machine in the kitchen. Which means all recycling can just be popped in the relevant bag. Which saves me the trouble of putting them outside individually. .
Then when our carer comes on Tues or Friday he can take the bags out.
 Also a well sealed Bin is to keep our used incontinence Sheets pads in a bright yellow bag (Discreet Aye !!) etc.
Something that made me laugh the other day. My neighbor said how can you leave you Yellow incontinence bags out with the other rubbish for all to see,
Actually we have trouble managing the steps so the council collect them from my door.  >erm<
She makes her husband take hers to the tip !!! >doh< 

auntieCtheM:
My garden is a jungle.  How to get a gardener.  I know, I'll ask the cleaner.  Sorted. The cleaners family are not well off so she has volunteered her father-in-law to come over and mow the lawn and trim the shrubs.  Deed organised.

KizzyKazaer:

--- Quote from: lankou on 05 Jun 2016 01:40PM ---I think this useful thread could do with being made "sticky" so it appears every time we log on.

--- End quote ---

Sorted  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version