Author Topic: For lovers of cats  (Read 813 times)

lankou

• Access All Areas
For lovers of cats
« on: 15 Feb 2022 07:18PM »

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
Re: For lovers of cats
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2022 10:44PM »
Aargh, no, what have you done?  My neighbours have loads of those wretched beasties that pretend to be soppy and cuddly, coming through my door wanting to be fussed, and now you've given me a mental image that will make it even harder to remember that they're just hardcore predators after that fish I've got for my supper or whatever.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

lankou

• Access All Areas
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2022 08:01AM »
Aargh, no, what have you done?  My neighbours have loads of those wretched beasties that pretend to be soppy and cuddly, coming through my door wanting to be fussed, and now you've given me a mental image that will make it even harder to remember that they're just hardcore predators after that fish I've got for my supper or whatever.

My neighbours cats are of the come on if you are hard enough and rip your arm off and beat you to death with the soggy end type of cat. I keep a long way away from them.

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2022 02:29PM »
The cats round here are utterly ridiculous.  If you'd seen them lounging round on a raised bed just 18" or so below several blue tits sitting and chatting on the shrub above them, i.e. one leap distance, you'd know how apathetic they are.

And if you'd seen the foxes, cats and birds sunbathing together on my back lawn, you'd know why I live here - my furry and feathery neighbours are as dotty as me.  What sort of cat sunbathes a metre from a fox and a couple of metres from a bird?

That being said, one of the cats has taken to defecating on my front lawn but I've never caught it to know which is which. 
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

ditchdwellers

• Access All Areas
« Reply #4 on: 17 Feb 2022 11:33AM »
I'll send Benji round.
He's rather partial to a bit of cat poo. Quite a delicacy for a Basset hound so it seems!

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: 17 Feb 2022 02:49PM »
I'll send Benji round.
He's rather partial to a bit of cat poo. Quite a delicacy for a Basset hound so it seems!

Yuck!

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: 17 Feb 2022 04:22PM »
Lankou, is that an actual real live cat or a stuffed toy/Photoshop job?

lankou

• Access All Areas
« Reply #7 on: 17 Feb 2022 07:38PM »
Lankou, is that an actual real live cat or a stuffed toy/Photoshop job?

As far as I am aware a real live cat that lives in Brittany.