Forum > Cafe

Sales Shopping

(1/3) > >>

ditchdwellers:
All the Autumn and Winter season I have been hankering for a new pair of boots. I'm limited to buying my shoes from just one UK supplier that makes shoes wide enough to fit my flipper size feet so my choice is very limited.
This year, they have made a pair of mid calf length leather boots that caught my eye but I really couldn't afford £129 on a pair. I do get a  VAT exemption on the price so that reduces it a bit, but even then they were too much for me.

So today I received an email and the sale had begun and they had a whopping £50 off! I snapped up a pair straight away and now I'm so excited as I'll have two pairs of winter shoes rather than the one I have been relying on.

Has anyone else bought items in the sales they have wanted for ages?
There's nothing quite like a bargain!

Fiz:
I did browse the sales for bargains for my grandaughters but there was nothing left worth having. Is it Hotter boots you've bought? Pavers are quite reasonable too.

lankou:
We will be looking for a new washing washing machine in January. The current one is "only" 20 years old.

ditchdwellers:
Fiz, I can only buy shoes from DB Shoes who make my size, which is 6E. I think Hotter only go up to 2E! I have exceptionally wide feet and bar having my shoes custom made I have very limited choice.

Iankou, that's pretty good going for a washing machine. I hope your next one does just as well  :thumbsup:

lankou:

--- Quote from: ditchdwellers on 27 Dec 2021 04:28PM ---Fiz, I can only buy shoes from DB Shoes who make my size, which is 6E. I think Hotter only go up to 2E! I have exceptionally wide feet and bar having my shoes custom made I have very limited choice.

Iankou, that's pretty good going for a washing machine. I hope your next one does just as well  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---

We do not buy new domestic appliances until the old ones blow up, catch fire, or wear out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version