Author Topic: Puppy Fun  (Read 118 times)

ditchdwellers

• Access All Areas
Puppy Fun
« on: 14 Dec 2022 11:44AM »
Following the sad loss of our much loved Benji we have welcomed a little bundle of havoc and mayhem into our lives in the shape of puppy Prue. She is gorgeous, gives wonderful cuddles, and makes us laugh every day.

She's a real tonic.

Here are a couple of pictures of her supervising the household chores.

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Puppy Fun
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2022 07:25PM »
Oh c'mon, what are you trying to do?  I'm a cat-lover, so how come I'm looking at that puppy and thinking she looks lovely?  If she's going to be mean enough to melt my heart, she'd jolly well better pay for it by melting yours and being a fantastic companion, or I shall growl.

On a more solemn note, I'm glad you've found a dog that seems like she's the right one for you.  A win-win for both you and her.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 2022 08:42PM »
Can you train her to load the dishwasher and unload the washing machine?  :f_biggrin:

She seems perfectly at home - here's to many happy years together for all of you!

ditchdwellers

• Access All Areas
« Reply #3 on: 15 Dec 2022 11:19AM »
KK, I think any chances of training Prue to be 'helpful ' are highly unlikely  :f_laugh: .

She does like trying to help putting socks on and off, usually by tugging them off as you're trying to put them on. And she likes to play 'hide the slipper'.
Little pickle.  :f_dog: