Author Topic: Annoucement  (Read 305 times)

Strontium Green

• Administrator
  • Diamond member
Annoucement
« on: 05 May 2022 01:01PM »
I know Ouch Too has been less than active for a long time and a while ago I closed it to new members because of the workload that the spam bots created. I have now realised it is time to reopen the possibility of registration and that is what I have done.

No new members will be able to see the 3am board, the first three posts on the new member can make will be reviewed before they appear etc.

This change of heart was prompted by a short visit to The Mighty website. Horses for courses and all that jazz.

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Annoucement
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2022 01:28PM »
That sounds very practical.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2022 08:44PM »
It'd be nice to have some new blood  :thumbsup:   Not that I'm complaining about the existing contingent, of course....

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2022 11:21PM »
...Not that I'm complaining about the existing contingent, of course....

What?  Don't you read my mad rantings over everything from disability politics to health services?  Or are you just very tolerant?   :f_angel:

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing if we get some interesting new posters here.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: 06 May 2022 10:57AM »
 :f_angel: :biggrin:

On a side note SusieCat is offering to participate more but she says it's difficult to get the Meow meows translated to English.

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: 07 May 2022 11:27PM »
Well, she could just drop by with the odd purr.  In the meantime, send her a purr from me.