Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 900010 times)

SashaQ

• Access All Areas
    • h2g2.com
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4395 on: 15 Jan 2022 09:38PM »
 :thumbsup:
It was certainly warm over Christmas, but it has been cold this week - good to see the Aurora Borealis in Norway  :f_magic_2:

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4396 on: 28 Feb 2022 05:11PM »
Hello SashaQ

Been on a very long extenned vacation + forgot time but  I was extermly pleased with my honnsry birthday cake on page 292 with the bulekingfisher on top. BUT some exeulent news On thursday 4/3/22 I am moving to a new Disability Trust house in the north of York it is a ground floor bedroom en suiote but the history is it is built on the site of an old 18th centuary coaching house my bedroom has the oridgannal giant fire place it is a house the highway man DICK TURPIN (strand + dieliver). The moden motorway would of been the dirt track the horse's ran on pulling the stage-coach with wealthy gentalmen + lady's inside. There used to be stable's behind the inn + a duck pond up the road where the horse's were waterred so I can have never ending ROMANTIC dream's. In 1971 I took part in a riding for the disabled display dressed  as DICK TURPIN it was also York City's 1900th Birthday + the QUEEN came for the celabration

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4397 on: 28 Feb 2022 05:21PM »
Bule - I don't normally post in this thread, as you know, but I saw your name and looked to see if you're ok.

I was pleased to read your news and hope that you'll enjoy your new home.  It can make such a difference if the building itself has a history and an atmosphere, as it were. 

Stay well and big hugs.

:big_hugs:
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4398 on: 28 Feb 2022 07:17PM »
Hllo Sunny Cloud's

Thankyou for a warm + friendly greeting it was so nice to be  welcomed back + as we arwe sailing up + down + in + out of the many fijord's of Norway the sparkling (snow coverred mountain's contrasting with the dark grey + very cold water's. I am not going up on deck in the strong + bitter wind's we can blame sASHAq for this tourture he wanted to see the Northen light's how about going to New Zealand they have a lot of Fijord's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4399 on: 01 Mar 2022 08:43PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazar

Long time no contact Laast night I got a good reply from sunny cloud's + she thinks I've got myself a very atmospethy house/bedroom in the house I'm moving to read what I've said    :big_hugs:

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4400 on: 02 Mar 2022 05:44PM »
Hi Bule  :f_biggrin: I thought you'd given up on the Happyness - still life in the old sea dog yet?

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4401 on: 04 Mar 2022 08:49PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

My cabin has been up-graded (the house I'm in I have my desk + computer  in the bay window so I watch the traffic + see people walk by + I have a 20inch T.V on the wall next to me so I'm re-invigarated at 7am this morning I heard a duck Quacking outside the window as we are in Dedmark after escaping the bitterly cold wind's in Norrway watching the Northen light's we can hear some intresting folk lore tales about mythical god's + heroic warrior's on sea going vovage's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4402 on: 12 Mar 2022 01:48PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I love the libral laid back attidude of scoiety here so they are more than willing to implant our idea's of inter-gration in to main stream scoiety like removing 4 inch drop kerb's along with step' in to shop's                                                                                     + replaced with slope's door way's wide enough to take mobility scooter's stop car's parking half on the pavement + half on the road using the excuse there making sure a wide fire engine to get by the road's could be made wider + this country could be used as an example the rest of the World should start following today so have a word with your local newspaper/MP                                                                                                                                                                                                   

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4403 on: 22 Mar 2022 10:17PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Yes there is LIFE left in the old sea dog who is flabbagasted at how long this thread is it must be a record for initive. My computer mouse has been escaping today it fell of desk + broke so the suport worker had to sellotape

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4404 on: 23 Mar 2022 01:27PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Yes there is LIFE left in the old sea dog who is flabbagasted at how long this thread is it must be a record for initive. My computer mouse has been escaping today it fell of desk + broke so the suport worker had to sellotape

Life left in you?  You mean we can't get rid of you?  Oh dear...   :f_whistle:

Oh well, I'd better offer you hugs instead and hope you manage not to get yourself killed off by covid or something so I can keep enjoying what you post!

:big_hugs:
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4405 on: 23 Mar 2022 08:49PM »
Hello Sunny Cloud's

We old sea dog's might fade away but we never die off. This morning I bought myself a new mouse for my computer. Here in Deanmark I went on my buggy/mobity scooter to the I.T shop while wearring my bulekingfisher suit + I was easily reconised + got a tremenos amout of praise for my education policy's +suport in my campain to create more inter-gration of red blooded people, skin colour or birth gender

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4406 on: 23 Mar 2022 10:12PM »
That's lovely.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4407 on: 24 Mar 2022 04:38PM »

:f_laugh: you're lucky he hasn't made you walk the gangplank....

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4408 on: 24 Mar 2022 05:27PM »

:f_laugh: you're lucky he hasn't made you walk the gangplank....

Ooh, there's a thought.  He could park his scooter on the end that's on the pirate ship, I could walk down the other way towards the sea, then jump up and down so that the gangplank works like a catapult to throw him over my head into the sea.

Second thoughts, not a good idea, it would be cruel to the scooter to get it wet!

(Don't tell Bule, but I reckon it would be lovely to meet him.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4409 on: 22 Apr 2022 02:09PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

I would be HAPPY to meet to meet any crew member (IN REAL LIFE IN YORK RAILWAY STATION) espicaly Kizzy Kazaer as my first off Sun Shine Meadow's has my address so you could send detail's to her + she can forward them to me then the genral public know's NO SENSITVE INFOMATION