Author Topic: I want one of these!  (Read 199 times)

ditchdwellers

• Access All Areas
I want one of these!
« on: 16 Nov 2022 11:03AM »
A Volkswagen Office Chair quite unlike any office chair I've ever seen before!

https://www.designboom.com/design/volkswagen-office-chair-electric-11-09-2022/

It's a shame it's a one off. I can think of many benefits of owning one of these :thumbsup:

oldtone27

• Access All Areas
Re: I want one of these!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Nov 2022 11:12AM »
Nice, but where's the cup holder?

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 16 Nov 2022 11:18AM »
Hmmm.  Not viable in offices unless the floors are all properly marked with chair lanes, with proper pedestrian crossings and traffic lights.  Front line staff (e.g. maintenance, security, reception) will have to be issued with yellow vests to ensure they can re-direct the chair traffic.

Once that's sorted, we're ready to go.

Nope, hang on, it's a chair - has it been tested for cat-priority?  Chairs can only be used by humans when not occupied by cats.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

lankou

• Access All Areas
« Reply #3 on: 16 Nov 2022 11:35AM »
A Volkswagen Office Chair quite unlike any office chair I've ever seen before!

https://www.designboom.com/design/volkswagen-office-chair-electric-11-09-2022/

It's a shame it's a one off. I can think of many benefits of owning one of these :thumbsup:

No picture showing do you mean this: - Click on link.

Volkswagen Makes Dream Office Chair - a Smart, Drivable Five Wheeler With a Range of 12 Miles - YouTube

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: 16 Nov 2022 12:29PM »

No picture showing do you mean this: - Click on link.

There was a link, but it was tiny.  I don't know why, but sometimes on here, if you insert a link into a post, it comes out in font so tiny that unless, like me, you've got a rather large computer screen, it just looks like a line, and even on my screen it depends on the font size settings whether you can tell it's print not a fuzzy line.

That's not to knock you being kind enough to insert a link, just drawing people's attention to the weird tiny font links.  It's happened to me in the past when inserting a link.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

ditchdwellers

• Access All Areas
« Reply #5 on: 17 Nov 2022 10:13AM »
Sorry Iankou I didn't realise and thank you for posting an alternative link  :thumbsup:

Sunny thanks for the explanation. I'll be sure to preview it next time  :f_doh:

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: 17 Nov 2022 05:36PM »
If you do preview it and find out why sometimes the link comes out as tiny, I coul do with being taught how not to make a tiny link.