Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 852467 times)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4410 on: 24 Apr 2022 04:00PM »
That's a lovely idea, Cap'n Bule, but I'm afraid I am not up to long journeys these days (I live somewhat far away from York!)  Thank you for the thought anyway :f_rose:

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4411 on: 25 Apr 2022 12:16AM »
I wish I lived closer to York because I'd love to meet Bule.  But when out of curiosity I looked on Trainline to see the fares, the cheapest fares were over £70 return.

Most annoying.

The coach fares were more affordable, but travel time so long that I'd need to stay over somewhere, which would cost (and I looked at prices for that, too).

Oh well, at least that means Bule will be spared the horror of discovering that I'm even  more longwinded orally than in writing!
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4412 on: 24 May 2022 07:53PM »
Hello all crew of the HAPPINESS

Please do not feel bad if you can NOT make it to York I know how I would feel if I had to travel a long way on the train + living on a pittful PIP I could not manage an expensive train faire