Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 812896 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4365 on: 29 Apr 2021 04:15PM »
Hello OUCHTOO READERS

I'm sorry my last post shocked you but I was trying to be dramatic I am trying to find way's to map out of been patronized + been wander's of the 7 ocean's like Jason + the Arrogates (Greek Mythology). I thought I was on a winner of a ever lasting story line

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4366 on: 30 Apr 2021 06:18PM »
What with all those sit-down protests and barricades, I thought I was reading a post from a member of Extinction Rebellion ..

Does anyone else think Captain Bulekingfisher is becoming more of a bolshy old rebel than ever? :f_laugh:

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4367 on: 01 May 2021 03:54PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Your captain is not getting Bolshoi I was thinking of a non violent protest as disabled people should be seen using the high street + having access to all commercial propriety's also having a focussed voice so we can have a positive influence :thumbsup: over green environmental issue's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4368 on: 16 May 2021 04:22PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

About my idea of disabled people been on the High Street I was thinking  a single token disabled person could easily be over looked by arrogant/ignorant  Able Bodied.  But if disabled people hit the high street in high numbers (on mass). We will cause confusion  to A.B society + then they will take notice of we disabled people.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4369 on: 17 May 2021 09:23PM »
Hmmm, perhaps somewhere different to a High Street as these have been practically decimated since all the Covid-19 lockdowns...

But I don't think of 'disabled' versus 'able' perhaps in the same way as you do - we're all just people, aren't we?

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4370 on: 19 May 2021 05:40PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Yes I fully agree both A.B + the  'Disabled are all people of one big family uniting the 2 is next to very difficult I know marrige is out of the questions +

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4371 on: 19 May 2021 07:24PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Sorry about the about the abrupt finish in the above post (1) Marriage will not the bring every one together. Neo Nazi's would see to that so I think education starting at nursery school (starting with stories like re-launching the ship HAPPINESS) all the way through to Universality where they can discuses thing's like re-establishing the dis-mantling the United Nations + putting it back to favour of  boasting human moral + not politics' as that creates competition/rivalry/war's + all that hostility cause's friction amongst people

through to University

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4372 on: 22 May 2021 06:07PM »
..SashaQ's extensive record/C.D collection
Which will doubrless consist of music by Queen, and .. er... Queen :f_winkeye:  One of the finest ever bands to rock the charts - and I'm not talking about the ship's navigational charts either...
:f_laugh:  Yep, you guessed it!  

I do have a few more records in my collection these days, though - you and jockice recommended me some excellent songs several years ago, and I like some songs by the Pet Shop Boys too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0oE__4T5k

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4373 on: 22 May 2021 06:19PM »
I received the notification that it is the captain's honorary birthday today, so let's have a birthday feast

*** Birthday Menu ***

Vol au Vents and Canap├ęs made to order so they're not hanging around on any buffet table
Mini packets of peanuts and pretzel bites
Mini boxes of raisins

Orange Juice
Apple Juice
Mango Juice
Yorkshire Tea

Kingfisher Birthday Cake courtesy of LauraBakery

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4374 on: 23 May 2021 06:23PM »
...and I like some songs by the Pet Shop Boys too.

I remember that, and funnily enough I thought of you just the other day when the local radio played 'It's A Sin'....

Oh, that cake is just like....wow....Almost a shame to eat it!  I know the Captain will be overjoyed at that :thumbsup:

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4375 on: 26 May 2021 10:20PM »
Ah, yes - It's a sin is one of my favourites indeed, and my youtube video of it is one of the videos I'm most pleased with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uul7AG-Xqg - powerful stuff. 

My other videos are an eclectic mix, but here's a good one - we can watch a storm from the safety of the Good Ship Happyness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_kuh-twX5w

Yes, that is a beautiful cake :thumbsup: - I admire the skill of people who can do that (baking and icing art are not my strong points).

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4376 on: 30 May 2021 01:50PM »
Hello Sasha Q

M

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4377 on: 30 May 2021 03:30PM »
Hello SashaQ

Relaunching the ship HAPPINESS has given me an idea for a new thread that hopefully it will take off in reality + some thing like a cycle track but a purpose laud track for wheelchair running through the countryside so as a friend/police verified pusher can help you enjoy the natural World they were born in to a meter away from the edge of the river edge cutting through a forest of tree's we could sit in a hide so to do a spot of bird watching or sit in an  adapted hide so we do'nt cast a shadow on the river + the fish do'nt avoid you while fishing. the W/c track could run along the edge of a field so then disabled people could really become an active member of scoiety

SashaQ

• Charter Member
    • h2g2.com
« Reply #4378 on: 30 May 2021 11:24PM »
Oh, yes I am very lucky to live near a cycle track that goes through a sheep farm - it is good solid ground to push my wheelchair along, and there are a good variety of birds and insects to be seen.

My local RSPB reserve is very good, too - the hides are accessible, and the paths are good, so I enjoy birdwatching there regularly.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4379 on: 02 Jun 2021 04:28PM »
Hello  SashaQ

I am very jealous of the opportunity's you have with the cycle track, the RSPB hides, the lambs the house I live in used to be the only Doctors surgery + it is at the half way point of a very steep hill so a wheelchair is virtually stuck I'm very lucky to have a mobility scooter/buggy it is very built up