Author Topic: Hancock video cams, might the media be missing something?  (Read 290 times)

JLR2

I'm thinking, honest :f_laugh:  When I first caught sight of this story during a late night newspaper review on the telly I felt it looked way, way too like a set up. Like who in their right mind more or less poses under a cctv camera to have a snog?  For one thing the setting looked far too cold and stiff, I mean if you are going to have a kiss and cuddle with your partner aren't you more likely to find a comfortable chair, seat, office couch?

As, going by some of the reporting I've heard since this story made the headlines, the camera involved was apparently hidden in an air conditioning vent the question is asked who would have installed such a camera, what are the options, might the woman involved have arranged such a planting of the camera in order to bring about the situation where her married lover finds himself compelled to admit to having an affair?  Perhaps Hancock has been promising, almost like Rene from 'Allo Allo' was always promising his waitress he would marry her, and the woman involved had began to doubt his word deciding to force things by way of the photos from the camera ending up in the hands of the media.

Another theory, might it have been Johnson, our part time PM, or Dominic Cummings who organised the setting up of this covert cctv cam in a not too dissimilar way to the way Trump had the mobile phones of Democrat senators accessed to gain info that could be of use to him?   If Cummings, whilst still in No10, persuaded Johnson it'd be a good idea to keep an eye on those who might one day be a threat to his grip on power and should the day dawn that they need to be rid of Hancock have easily accessible information or even better photographic evidence that could see him, Hancock, forced to resign?  Of course Johnson would be making sure to appear on the side of Hancock knowing full well the man would have little option but to resign.  Thinking back, during Trump's run for the Presidency and during his time in the Whitehouse there were many who were asking if the Kremlin had something on Trump, video evidence of various hotel party's Moscow and the like because of the behaviour of Trump towards Putin, could Cummings/Johnson have decided to do likewise and set up bugs/covert cameras in ministers offices in Westminster?

Just a thought :f_smiley:

oldtone27

• Charter Member
There's a nice set of conspiracy theories. Thing is they are all too plausible.

I like the allusion to 'allo, 'allo. The government's behaviour would do justice to a French farce.

However, the picture I get of cabinet meetings is a table surrounded by headless chickens.

A bigger problem is that I have no confidence the other lot would do any better.

JLR2

I can just picture the scene, all these headless chickens sitting around the table trembling in fear as the question is put.....Who's egg is that in the middle of the table?  Come on who laid the egg?

Just crossed my mind, I wonder if there's spy footage of John Major and Edwina Curry in No10 when he was PM?  Perhaps it'll be found under the file entitled Sam 'n' Ella and restricted till at least 2065.
« Last Edit: 28 Jun 2021 02:57PM by JLR2 »

Fiz

• Charter Member
Considering the result of the leaked footage is the end of Hancock's marriage and his official starting of his 'serious' relationship with his political aide it certainly was in her favour to force the info into the public eye. But Matt must have a good idea who planted the recording device and leaked it to the public. Could this horrendous shambles of a government get any worse. 

I loved the Jonathan Pie spiel about this https://fb.watch/6pDQdoppx6/