Author Topic: Working tax credits  (Read 12905 times)

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Working tax credits
« Reply #45 on: 13 Nov 2013 08:06PM »
Well done on getting offered an interview; are you going for it? 
You still don't have to & if you do you don't have to accept any offer of employment - you can say at any stage that you're no longer available without giving a reason.  Good luck whatever you decide.

Must be a confidence boost to have proved to yourself you're still capable of putting a good application together.  >thumbsup< >biggrin< >star<

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #46 on: 13 Nov 2013 08:12PM »
I am definitely going to the interview, I think it will be valuable experience. But I am still unsure as to whether I am able to do this job and will need to think hard if I were to be offered the job but they are interviewing all day so thinking what ifs is academic given that and not worth worrying about at this stage. For now I am pleased they deemed my application worthy of an interview and I think the interview itself will be good practice for me.

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #47 on: 13 Nov 2013 08:17PM »
 >thumbsup< Sounds good Fiz.  >rose<

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #48 on: 18 Nov 2013 04:38PM »
I think I did as well in the interview as I could have. Now, if it is possible to get the right hours and sufficient salary to live on, I do really want the job. I am always scared though when I am hopeful and wanting something of the possible 'fall' when things don't happen. They will let candidates know the results in the next couple of days.  >whistle<

sherbs

• Charter Member
« Reply #49 on: 18 Nov 2013 08:31PM »
I think I did as well in the interview as I could have. Now, if it is possible to get the right hours and sufficient salary to live on, I do really want the job. I am always scared though when I am hopeful and wanting something of the possible 'fall' when things don't happen. They will let candidates know the results in the next couple of days.  >whistle<

Fiz that's such brilliant news, well done you.  Just achieving an interview is a feat in itself.

I really hope the outcome is what you want.    >thumbsup<

starsmurf

« Reply #50 on: 18 Nov 2013 10:39PM »
 >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers< >x-fingers<

Hoping and praying you get the right result.
Look carefully at the avatar, note what's barely visible in the gap in the rings.  I've highlighted it for you.

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #51 on: 19 Nov 2013 10:57PM »
Good Luck.

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #52 on: 20 Nov 2013 09:12AM »
I didn't get the job but I am fine about it. It would have been difficult financially and difficult to fit in all the therapy and medical appointments I go to so it would have been challenging so I rest in the fact that now is not the time.

starsmurf

« Reply #53 on: 20 Nov 2013 09:30AM »
Fiz  >bighugs< >bighugs< >bighugs< >bighugs< >bighugs< >bighugs<

At least you're focusing on the fact that you would've struggled to cope with working part-time and the full-time occupation that is being unwell.  Most people would struggle to do the same.

I am sure that the main reason you didn't get it is either because no-one else wanted to job-share or because other job-share candidates weren't as good as you.
Look carefully at the avatar, note what's barely visible in the gap in the rings.  I've highlighted it for you.

sherbs

• Charter Member
« Reply #54 on: 20 Nov 2013 07:20PM »
I didn't get the job but I am fine about it. It would have been difficult financially and difficult to fit in all the therapy and medical appointments I go to so it would have been challenging so I rest in the fact that now is not the time.

Fiz, I am glad you are ok about the outcome.

It wasn't meant to be.  Once you are stronger mentally that part-time job will come along, and you will get it.

Well done anyway fiz, you done brilliant getting to interview stage.