Author Topic: Cameron planning for if he wins the general election.  (Read 8301 times)

lankou

• Charter Member

SteveX

Re: Cameron planning for if he wins the general election.
« Reply #1 on: 11 Dec 2014 01:11PM »
I can believe it.. 
Member of POMMAS

Dic Penderyn

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2014 01:46PM »
Actually I believe the other two gentlemen are Estate Agents and David is looking to rent or buy.
Be careful in what you wish for, God has a sense of humour

lankou

• Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2014 02:07PM »
Actually I believe the other two gentlemen are Estate Agents and David is looking to rent or buy.

IDS did a reconnaissance  trip back in May 2009:-

http://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2009/05/iain-duncan-smith-mp-reflections-on-a-visit-to-auschwitz-amid-political-crises-back-home.html

Offworld

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: 11 Dec 2014 02:44PM »
There appears to be no escape.   >erm<
Snotty the gonk's latest ramblings indicate that the "Labour" agenda would in reality be very little different.
So far the only concrete proposals from  "Labour" (so much for Trading Standards!) consist of rabid political correctness ... so-called 'identity' politics ... a promise to nag, bully and harangue even more than the incumbent persecutors ... forced-labour masquerading as help ... and a notable failure to reject or even seriously question any of the neocon-cultist dogma on which the present regime is set.
Blairites, like the present regime, also appear to be still hoping that the prodigiously surveilled UK public still won't notice their wholehearted (and ongoing) collaboration in globalised torture and proxy dictatorship by the US corporatist/military Establishment.  But maybe, thanks to the mainstream mass-media (especially the BBC) they'll continue to get away with that ...  including the proposed insanity of Britain's naval 'defence' being re-located to the middle east so as to better serve their American imperial masters.
All in futile appeasement of a financial and obsolete economic system now so rotten it's eating its own tail anyway.

If the political Establishment do decide to engage overtly in forced-labour camps -- which they well might -- wonder if that nice 'Lord' Freud will be appointed supreme commandant of "stock" resources.....

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: 11 Dec 2014 03:47PM »

Might be a bit costly, though. Much better to simply dismantle our means of survival and allow us to starve in the street.

Snotty the gonk's latest ramblings indicate that the "Labour" agenda would in reality be very little different.

I don't trust Labour either, Offworld, but I can't see any other realistic way of defeating the Tories at the next election.

Vote for us and you might not die. It's not much of a choice, really.  :-(

Dic Penderyn

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: 11 Dec 2014 04:03PM »
Much better to simply dismantle our means of survival and allow us to starve in the street.

Yes but that would be less efficient and would be bad for the tourist trade.
Be careful in what you wish for, God has a sense of humour

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: 15 Dec 2014 04:02PM »
Hello Lank Lou

Is  our great leader living in cloud cokooo land with  Weed + the wooden top's while the gardener smoke's wacky baccy in his dinner break  >rasta<

lankou

• Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: 15 Dec 2014 04:09PM »
Can a mod please get this to work, I can never get youtube to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8KQf8kI_BU

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8KQf8kI_BU[/youtube]

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #9 on: 15 Dec 2014 04:13PM »
Cameron is probably less planning than day dreaming.

But, my nightmare, is that we will get Smart Alec for Prime Minister. I fear that Milliband will have to form a coalition with Salmond. In that event Smart Alec will runs rings around Dead Ed and become the effective Prime Minister even if that is not his formal title.

I have this image of Smart Alec with his hand up Dead Ed's arse working him like a dummy.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #10 on: 15 Dec 2014 04:24PM »
Hello OldTone 27

The only solution to this nightmare is vote UKIP this is the only way to break  the Ying Yang (toing + froing between the 2 school yard bully's (red or blue)

lankou

• Charter Member
« Reply #11 on: 15 Dec 2014 04:33PM »
Hello OldTone 27

The only solution to this nightmare is vote UKIP this is the only way to break  the Ying Yang (toing + froing between the 2 school yard bully's (red or blue)

I don't think so, from the UKIP 2010 manisfesto they have tried to hide:-

https://web.archive.org/web/20100215094801/http://www.ukip.org/media/pdf/UKIPwelfare.pdf

““The welfare state has also created a brazen culture of benefit “scrounging”, whereby individuals who are perfectly capable of working refuse to do so, and go on benefits instead. They frequently justify this by feigning illness.

“This gives rise to a parasitic underclass of “scroungers”, which represents both an unreasonable tax burden on the working population”

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #12 on: 15 Dec 2014 04:39PM »
I fear voting for Nicotine Nige will let Dead Ed's mob in by default, with the dire consequences I mentioned previously. Unfortunately Camoron's lot are not a lot better, but possibly slightly less disastrous.

OK everybody is going to be poorer under Dave, but it will be worse when we go bankrupt under Alec & Ed.

In the words of another Scotsman "We're Doooomed!".

lankou

• Charter Member
« Reply #13 on: 15 Dec 2014 04:42PM »
I fear voting for Nicotine Nige will let Dead Ed's mob in by default, with the dire consequences I mentioned previously. Unfortunately Camoron's lot are not a lot better, but possibly slightly less disastrous.

OK everybody is going to be poorer under Dave, but it will be worse when we go bankrupt under Alec & Ed.

In the words of another Scotsman "We're Doooomed!".

Do you really want another fiver years of Iain Duncan Smith?

oldtone27

• Charter Member
« Reply #14 on: 15 Dec 2014 05:04PM »
No, but I have no reason to believe anyone chosen by the Alec/Ed axis will be better. At least with IDS we know what to expect.