Author Topic: Visit to the dentist  (Read 605 times)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Visit to the dentist
« Reply #15 on: 11 Apr 2021 09:29PM »
Are you referring to the 'disclosure' tablets that showed up all the plaque on one's gnashers?  I remember them, mainly because I thought they tasted quite pleasant!

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #16 on: 12 Apr 2021 02:30AM »
Yes that's them though I think the pink tablets of shame is more accurate! 

DD I'd forgotten the existence of the school dentist and yes they definitely used to tablets of shame!

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #17 on: 21 Apr 2021 01:36PM »
I have an appointment with the anaesthetist next Wednesday to check my fitness for a general anaesthetic. Dare I hope that means it won't be long until this tooth is removed!

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #18 on: 28 Apr 2021 04:22PM »
School dentist  :f_yikes: I was triggered and ran from this thread when that was posted.

Fiz I hope things go weel with you wisdom tooth.

I went to my dentist appointment today and when I got there there was a ambulance in the carpark near the surgery. I wondered what was up and hoped the person was going to be okay. A receptionist was at the door and explained all appointments had been cancelled and there was a serious situation happening. When I got back to the car I checked my phone and 2 minutes before I had got a call from the dentist cancelling my appointment. I am so thankful I did not arrive a bit earlier and been in the waiting room when the events happened. I am also disappointed to have to wait another month to get these fillings fixed. I can still eat and pain might be TN or my teeth who knows but at least I am well enough to be home and safe.

Fiz

• Charter Member
« Reply #19 on: 28 Apr 2021 10:06PM »
Oh my gosh sunshine what a worry. I do hope everybody is okay from the dentists. Annoying that your treatment is delayed too, I hope it gets rescheduled in quickly.