Author Topic: flags of freedom  (Read 311 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
flags of freedom
« on: 19 Jul 2022 07:36PM »
Hello Sunny Clouds

Last night 19/7/22 I wrote to radio york events as that was advised by radio york + my idea to start  a play was print the disability symbol on a lot of flags + fly one from every council + public building inculding Buckingham place to start our fught for full intergation in scoiety we cover women's right's right of coloured people all ethnic + culture right's so who can be against us I said SUNNT CLOUD'S + KIZZY KAZAER would help me tell the story play

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Re: flags of freedom
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jul 2022 09:03PM »
No offence intended, Bule, but I really don't have the time or energy at the moment to take on the project you have apparently committed me to - I do wish you all the best with it, though....

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2022 11:25AM »
I don't mind discussing it here, but it seems rather big and vague.  As a team effort, maybe we could have put a plot together, but a broadcast requires detailed script.  I don't claim to be able to do that.  Could you imagine someone as long-winded as me doing that as opposed to bouncing around ideas?

It needs a team with someone that can work out what needs to be done and assemble a team with the relevant skills. 

I can't commit to doing things that I have no skills at.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2022 12:17PM »
I know there are a lot of different flags when it comes to the LBGTQ+ community and maybe this fired up you idea Bule. I think disability rights are at the point where many disabled people can be out and about  and in the workplace. To have a flag representing disability rights or inclusivity feels like a backwards step.

One thing that does help is for each of us to push the envelope ask for help, and thank people for offering to help. Where possible we can find places that we can feel comfortable in spend our time and money there.

:f_peacedove: :f_peacedove: :f_peacedove:

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2022 12:25PM »
Sorry I did not address the idea of a play. We just dont have the time, skill sent and motivation to do what others are already doing. You heart is in the right place, it is just the time for amateur dramatics has passed. It might help to post links like the one here https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/22/bbc-then-barbara-met-alan-disability-rights

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: 31 Jul 2022 02:34PM »
Hello SunShine Meadows

My idea's about (1) closeing Bridges in to London (2) Doing a radio drama (3) fly flag's all were an effort to moblise to mobileise disabled people in to action because I think APAPHEY + LATHAGIC thinkng is the barrier to stopping disabled people having an equal right's to our scoiety just writting about our disgust in ouch too will will not change any thing

Monic1511

• Access All Areas
« Reply #6 on: 31 Jul 2022 06:00PM »
You do realise that noisy protest is now illegal as per the police and crime bill.
London is 450 miles away & I barely go 1 mile into town so it’ll have to stay as whinging on ouch, Twitter, emails to mp’s and occasionally press from me.

You do whatever is best for you but practicalities rule me out of any street protests

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: 01 Aug 2022 06:34PM »
Hello Monica 1511

I do realise that noisey protest's are banned that's why I surgested silently flying flag's + I thought if we do a radio play we could sort out any practial proplem's disability affect's many minority group's right's who are Able Bodied people so could push wheelchair's/guide blind people  who could do a silent protest + who could  talk to M P's in Parliment