Author Topic: BBC Parliament now ended  (Read 931 times)

JLR2

BBC Parliament now ended
« on: 29 Mar 2014 08:10AM »
They're discussing the 'Bedroom tax' and that nutter McVey is in the room >yikes<

Quite interesting now it's commercial use of NHS patient data.
« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2014 09:04AM by JLR2 »

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
Re: BBC Parliament now ended
« Reply #1 on: 29 Mar 2014 07:14PM »
JLR2 can you please exp[lain more of what you have been watching.

JLR2

Re: BBC Parliament now ended
« Reply #2 on: 29 Mar 2014 10:11PM »
On the bedroom tax there was quite a number of points and questions being put by Labour MP's amongst whom were Chris Bryant, the only male, and the woman from Anne Begg's DWP committee.

I'm sorry that I can't mind enough to be able to put a coherent description of the proceedings, best I could say was that McVey was her usual self and basically denied there was a problem and where she couldn't do this without looking completely stupid she simply blamed Labour's time in Government.

My problem so far as minding many of the things that were said is to do with my short term memory, the best I can describe my memory is that if something is not in front of me I forget it within moments or with the slightest of distractions.

I was at physio yesterday and the lass who was trying to help me said that she felt I really needed the cognitive therapy I was supposed to have been getting months ago following my MRI scans which showed the serious scarring on my brain from my car crash. Hopefully she will be able to get a message to either my GP or to someone who can hurry things up a bit for me.