Forum > Talk

Random hugs to random Ouchers

<< < (2/2)

Sunny Clouds:
Aargh, a beastie like that would be like having an exercise instructor, making just one more set of exercises seem innocently easy, as you set off knowing it's going to take energy.

KizzyKazaer:
What an appealing little dog, Monic!

Sunny, have I read it right that you're currently catless?

--- Quote ---Here's a group hug with Ouch-bubble members (fully jabbed - virtually or otherwise)

--- End quote ---

:f_laugh: and I hope you've all sanitised your hands  :f_whistle:   

lankou:

--- Quote from: KizzyKazaer on 11 May 2022 06:18PM ---What an appealing little dog, Monic!

--- Quote ---Here's a group hug with Ouch-bubble members (fully jabbed - virtually or otherwise)

--- End quote ---

:f_laugh: and I hope you've all sanitised your hands  :f_whistle:

--- End quote ---

Sunny Clouds:

--- Quote from: KizzyKazaer on 11 May 2022 06:18PM ---

--- End quote ---

Yes.

I had cats for years, but stopped replacing them because of moving back into the family home, with an alarm that has room sensors in the downstairs rooms and some upstairs areas.   I had a couple of cats after moving back here, but then got too jumpy about leaving the alarm off when I was out.

Also, I had initially planned not to stay here long, so I had thought best not to get a cat if I was going to move soon.  Of course, things don't always work out the way we plan.

I wish I'd got a nearby cat rescue place, because some let you go and spend time with the cats. 

Mind you, serves me right for not getting a human partner to cuddle, although I gather they're more liable than cats to get fed up with their cuddle-providers!

KizzyKazaer:
Love the T-shirt, Lankou  :f_laugh:

--- Quote ---...serves me right for not getting a human partner to cuddle, although I gather they're more liable than cats to get fed up with their cuddle-providers!
--- End quote ---

I don't think I could cope with a human partner now - give me a feline any day...

My three-legged furry friend Wicket sends purrs to you all  :cat:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version