Author Topic: Wordle  (Read 850 times)

Fiz

• Charter Member
Wordle
« on: 23 Jan 2022 02:03PM »
Anyone else playing Wordle? I had seen the name bandied about and realised it was a word based game but my guests over the last couple of days were chatting about it and clearly enjoy it so I looked into it today.

You can only play one game a day which may be a bonus. My first game today and I got the word in three lines. I'm not sure if today's Wordle was easier than normal or if I did well!

It's here https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

Sunny Clouds

• Access All Areas
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Wordle
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2022 03:21PM »
I love it, although I'm doing Hello Wordl as well, which not only has a daily word but which also has random words.

That being said, I may be being too systematic about it, feeding in three standard words first to find the vowels and some of the key letters.  I vary words two and three if I hit more than a couple of letters first time.  This sort of mechanisation/robotisation of how I do it seems to stop me spending hours on Hello Wordl.
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)

Fiz

• Charter Member
Re: Wordle
« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2022 02:18PM »
I was finding Wordle too easy so although I still do it now also do Quordle and also the Hurdle game. Hurdle is definitely the hardest but I haven't lost yet!