Author Topic: Indecision  (Read 182 times)

Sunny Clouds

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
Indecision
« on: 04 Aug 2021 05:20PM »
I tend to see difficulty making decisions as mapping, for me, onto low mood, particularly the sort that's triggered by things in my life 'going wrong'.  A sort of sense that I must have made the wrong decisions.

I've been having a clearout.  It's not much, mostly things like crockery and bedlinenI don't have a lot to clear out because I previously went on a mad clearout binge.  I live in an area where it's considered ok to put stuff you don't want at the end of your drive, so I don't need to take everything to a charity shop.  I've acquired stuff that way as well as getting rid of stuff that way.  

I'm feeling a bit niggly with myself for dithering over a few of the items.  Yet they don't matter much and in any case last week I got it together to throw out several items I'd previously dithered about.

I wonder whether struggling to make rapid, confident decisions maps onto other things for people besides low mood and low confidence.  For instance, is it a 'brain fog' issue or a general fatigue issue or whatever?
(I'm an obsessive problem-solver, so feel free to ignore any suggestions or solutions I offer, even if they sound terribly insistent.)