Author Topic: I fear she's losing the plot  (Read 358 times)

JLR2

I fear she's losing the plot
« on: 11 Apr 2021 10:18PM »
I'm adding a piece from the Guardian's web pages in relation to something Nicola Sturgeon has been quoted as having said, it goes like this,

"In an interview with the Guardian, Scotland’s first minister said: “If people in Scotland vote for a party saying, ‘when the time is right, there should be an independence referendum’, you cannot stand in the way of that – and I don’t think that is what will happen.” " From the Guardian.

Well blow me down sideways but if she doesn't think that is "what will happen"  then why is she yapping about it?  And again I find myself at a loss to understand just what she is talking about what will not happen, does she mean she doesn't think the people of Scotland will vote for a party saying there should be an independence referendum or what?

The poor woman has gotten herself so far up her own backside in her hatred of Alec Salmond and frustration about her failure to see him jailed she is now talking utter gibberish. I have no doubt the recent talk of removing the "Not Proven" verdict from Scottish courts has more to do with that verdict being given in Salmond's criminal court case than anything else.